This product is still in early stages of development. While the currently implemented features are well tested, we don't recommend using it in production. However it would be awesome if you want to check out the plugin and give us some feedback!
- Added option to place a marker by entering an address.
- Added option to place a marker by entering coordinates.
- Added option to place markers in bulk using either addresses or coordinates.
- Markers can now be repositioned.
- The style of the map can now be customized. This can be done from the Style tab of the editor.
- Support for precise starting location and zoom of the map.
- From the General tab you can now set a name for the map.
- Moved the Starting Location setting in a new Location tab.
- Numerous improvements under the hood.
- Fixed many CSS conflics with Bootstrap and the WP dashboard styles
- Added FontAwesome to the editor, so icons don't appear empty.
- Other minor bug fixes
- Create multiple maps from the plugin settings page
- Gutenberg support
- Shortcode support
- Set a starting location of the map
- Place markers on the map
- Edit the contents of the info windows for each marker
- Undo/Redo functionality in the Editor