This product is still in early stages of development. While the currently implemented features are well tested, we don't recommend using it in production. However it would be awesome if you want to check out the plugin and give us some feedback!
- Under the hood changes and optimizations.
- Custom markers. We no longer use the built-in markers, but a completely custom overlay. This will allow great opportunities for customization and cool stuff in the future.
- Custom info windows. Same as above!
- Added options to set a custom color for a marker.
- Added options to set background color, text color, open animation, drop shadow and vertical offset for info windows.
- Added a button to apply the styles of a marker or an info window to all markers.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent Undo/Redo from working properly after loading a saved map.
- When placing markers the info box and the modal will no longer overlap on smaller screens.
- Added option to place a marker by entering an address.
- Added option to place a marker by entering coordinates.
- Added option to place markers in bulk using either addresses or coordinates.
- Markers can now be repositioned.
- The style of the map can now be customized. This can be done from the Style tab of the editor.
- Support for precise starting location and zoom of the map.
- From the General tab you can now set a name for the map.
- Moved the Starting Location setting in a new Location tab.
- Numerous improvements under the hood.
- Fixed many CSS conflics with Bootstrap and the WP dashboard styles
- Added FontAwesome to the editor, so icons don't appear empty.
- Other minor bug fixes
- Create multiple maps from the plugin settings page
- Gutenberg support
- Shortcode support
- Set a starting location of the map
- Place markers on the map
- Edit the contents of the info windows for each marker
- Undo/Redo functionality in the Editor