There are a few ways to install MapCraft™ in your WordPress website.
From the Dashboard
The easiest way is directly from your Dashboard.
- From your Dashboard go to Plugins -> Add New.
- In the search box on the right enter "MapCraft".
- Find the plugin and click Install Now.
That's it 👍
If you wish to manually install the plugin, you can do that by going to wordpress.org and downloading it from the repository.
- Open wordpress.org.
- Go to Plugins.
- In the search box enter MapCraft.
- Find the plugin, and from its page click Download.
- Upload and extract the ZIP in /wp-content/plugins/ or from your Dashboard go to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin and upload the zip.